Steeped in history, Thomas Prior Hall is a venue that has been beautifully restored into the eye-catching wedding venue it is today. An original Victorian building, constructed to be a Masonic Girls School in the 19th Century, it is located on the grounds of the Four-Star Clayton Hotel Ballsbridge. It makes the most memorable setting and promises an unforgettable experience for all its guests. The magical church-like venue has several unique features, such as a separate porch entrance, ornate oak panelled walls, stained glass windows, choir balcony, spectacular chandeliers, in-built up lighters, a private kitchen and bar, an impressive vaulted wooden ceiling and an outside seating area overlooking our manicured gardens and water fountain.
The Thomas Prior Hall interior and exterior are the perfect backdrop to produce dazzling wedding photos. We also offer second-day wedding celebrations in our stunning Grandstand Courtyard area, perfect for BBQs. To view our beautiful property and learn about our package and availability, simply select a date above and fill out the Enquiry Form and a member of our staff will get back to you. Our Thomas Prior Hall Package offers:
• Welcome reception with prosecco, tea, coffee and homemade cookies for all your guests
• 5 Course dinner menu with a choice of The main course, to include tea & coffee
• Half bottle of specially selected house wine per person
• Evening food of sandwiches, cocktail sausages and tea or coffee
• Whitewashed Chiavari chairs with ivory seat pads
• Damask linen tablecloths and napkins
• Candelabras with mirrored bases
• Integrated PA System
• Personalised menus and table plans
• Late bar extension Minimum numbers of 100. If you are looking for a more intimate location our 1880 room could be a perfect choice.