After the stress of planning and coordinating their wedding, many couples want to begin their married life with a romantic honeymoon. Whether you crave an exotic retreat, extreme luxury, thrilling adventure, or something a bit off the beaten path, you are certain to find a honeymoon that will suit your style and budget.
- Mauritius – Mauritius, an island in the South Pacific near the coast of Africa, offers an unforgettable honeymoon experience. Couples can enjoy the multicultural atmosphere of the island with its traces of African, Asian, and French cultures as well as the exotic white sand beaches.
- Bali – As a popular destination for many honeymooners, Bali offers stunning scenery and beautiful white beaches. Couples who desire a more authentic honeymoon experience can find a number of remote resorts that offer private villas and beaches in exotic jungle settings.
Indulgent and Luxurious
- Venice – Book a suite at the legendary Hotel Cipriani and luxuriate in the huge, plush bed and ornate marble bathrooms. Take a romantic gondola ride, sip on fine wines, and enjoy all of the art and atmosphere of one of the most romantic cities in the world.
- Seychelles – Fly by helicopter to a private island where you will enjoy your own luxurious private villa as well as indulgent couples’ spa treatments. The Fregate Island Resort, North Island, and the Desroches Island Resort are some of the options available for couples who want a relaxing and indulgent honeymoon experience.
- African Safari – A safari to South Africa is sure to be an experience couples will remember for a lifetime. Luxury lodges provide top-notch honeymoon experiences while couples enjoy personalized wildlife encounters and the stunning natural African scenery.
- Galapagos Islands – Active and curious couples will enjoy communing with exotic wildlife on an eco-tour of the Galapagos Islands. Many tours include a naturalist guide and a private yacht that will take you through the pristine archipelago. Couples can enjoy interaction with different wildlife species as well as opportunities to swim, kayak, mountain bike, and hike.
- Cave hotel in Cappadocia, Turkey – Listed as one of the most romantic honeymoon destinations in many wedding magazines, this restored 18 room cave hotel provides a unique setting for your honeymoon. The hotel boasts modern amenities and activities such as Turkish cuisine tasting classes and yoga.
- Drive the USA Pacific Coast Highway – This coastal route through California and along the Pacific Ocean is one of the most popular American road trips. The dramatic cliff scenery along with views of the pounding surf, the quaint lighthouses, and the beautiful cities make this a memorable honeymoon destination. Book a room with ocean views in cities such as San Francisco, Monterey, Santa Barbara, and Carmel to enjoy amazing scenery and luxurious pampering.